Translate

' I have not any fear '...


"Supreme luster am I, I am everlasting, good;
Fully aware am I, devoid of death, decay;
I have not any fear. I am eternal, whole.
And free from throbs of thought. No intellect have I,
No body nor a mind - my real nature is Bliss.

No hunger, neither thirst nor ego have I got;
No wish have I – I am free from every sort of change;
No father, mother, son or family have I;
No duty, birth no death doth appertain to me.

In this wilderness of samsara ‘t is for whom
That you are looking? No relatives
Are really yours, who is caught within the net
Of this false maya have forgotten the Truth of your own Self. Just find out who you are!
You wanton with the billows of desire
Thinking that they are yours.

But never once
You think of who you are, whence you were born,
And what are parents, what are relatives,
And what your friends: When in this dream, woven
By false desires, the actor's part you play.
You have forgotten the knowledge of the Truth:
In this dark mire of grief now lying drunk
You never try to find out your own Self.'"


-Sri Brahmajna Ma

No comments: