Translate

' There's nothing to do '...


"There’s nothing to do, no one to be, no responsibility, no meaning, no suffering, no death. You no longer believe yourself into a separate, distant polarity, where you’re identified as a tiny speck making grandiose efforts to prove that something is true.

Realizing that you’ve never left the original oneness means that you were never born and you can never die. What suppleness this realization allows! You’re immune to anything the mind would superimpose onto reality: any disappointment or sorrow.

If I lose all my money, good. If I get cancer, good. If my husband leaves me, good. If my husband stays, that’s good, too. Who wouldn’t always say yes to reality if that’s what you’re in love with? What can happen that I wouldn’t welcome with all my heart?"



-Byron Katie

No comments: