Translate

Why do the Masters keep calling me ?...


Jesus and Gautama keep calling me to stay Awake..

Jesus speaks to me of Love and Gautama speaks to me of endness..

The First and Final Reality keep calling me to enter..

I find myself within a human body striving to survive..

The humans around me are counted in dozens and few offer me spiritual sustenance..

Should I stay within solitude or continue to engage within the Dream?..

Is this not the question that you find yourself within ?..

Stay strong, engage the Dream and continue the path into Nothingness..

The ego is just another dream of pain..

Walk beyond this pain into Love..

Love is both the First Reality and the Final Reality..

The First Reality contains the personality of God..

The Final Reality contains no personality, only Love...


-thomas

No comments: