Translate

The sunday before Christmas...


Those that are Aware know that Jesus was born in the spring of the year..

But the witches and warlocks deem that the winter soltice will remain at the truth of this event..

When demons have attacked me, I merely spoke the name of Jesus and they would disappear..

How strange that a greek name would cause pain to leave..

I am a Buddhist and yet Jesus is also my Teacher..

Am I confused or am I Awake?..

My Brothers, Gautama and Jesus stand within my corner..

How strange, it would be found that We are One and the same..

My words are just thoughts that stir your imagination..

How far have you traveled within Reality?..

We seek the help of others because we still believe that we are separate..

In the end of seeking,

We are One...


-thomas

No comments: