Translate

A Christmas Letter...


The wife of my cousin sends me a 'Christmas Letter' each year speaking of the pain and joy of their lives..

She is the only one within my life that does so..

This family is highly spiritual within the Catholic Church..

Although, I am not fond of religions, I am glad that they have found peace and joy..

I have sent my card of mysticism to all that know me and most have abandoned me..

The few that stay with me are filled with Love, they are saints and do not know it..

I am sure that as a mystic, you have found this within your life..

When your mind has been molded and controlled from birth, escape is difficult..

You must desire Truth more than life..

This thought brings me back to the path..

Truth more than life..

This is the escape into Reality called Enlightenment..


-thomas

No comments: