Translate

' The Golden Rule '...


I spoke of this before in my conversations with the Father of Light, but I will speak more of it..

I would ask the Father of Light to answer questions concerning Reality but, He would only answer one question before sending me back within the body..

Perhaps, He wanted me to think of this answer awhile before futher conversations..

Realising this normal procedure, I decided to ask the First Reality, the most important questions, first..

I asked this Owner of Light, " What is the most important lesson to learn within life ?"..

He spoke with a baritone voice and this friend continued to speak with warmth and love..

And He said;

" Treat all as you desire to be treated"..

A shock entered my consciousness as I understood that He was not giving me a koan or zen puzzle to solve..

He was speaking direcly to Heart..


-thomas





No comments: