Translate

Tonight...


Tonight, I entered my house to the sounds of alarms..

The two carbon monoxide detectors were actuating..

The coal stove was still running and the thought entered my mind that this would be a painless entrance into Reality..

But, the thought was quickly vacated because of the work that still needs to be done..

The new souls that could be reached with the teaching of Truth..

I turned the stove off and opened the windows to clear the air..

Therefore, I remain speaking to you..

Tomorrow, I will replace the gaskets on the stove and hope for the best..

For the third time in my life, alarms saved this life..

The first, was my cat scratching on my door to awaken me to a burning house..

The second, was the smoke alarm that alerted me to a kerosene heater that did not fully turn off..

The third, was tonight..

How many more days of dreaming will we have ?..

The day of physical death is unknown to most people..

Therefore, I advise you to Know who You Are..

Contain the map to Reality within Your Consciousness..

Remember to release all desires of existence and You will Awaken as Light, Love, and Consciousness..

This should be your last thought..

It is the Desire of existence that forces you back into Dreams...


-thomas



No comments: