Translate

Grace...


Paul Brunton speaks of Grace and my mind returns to a forest..

I sit beneath a tree and think of Gautama doing the same thing..

I will not move or seek water or food until I discover Truth..

And yet, within a half hour of meditation, a wind of Love knocks me to the ground..

Grace has entered this Dream and taken Me, Home..

The only egoic consciousness that does exist within Reality is that of Creator God..

And yet, I am not frightened, because only Love exists within this space..

I am Love and feel the wind of Love and Knowledge flow through my Being..

And yet, I speak to a Higher Creator within this Light..

We do not call each other by name and yet We have known each other for eternity..

But yet, when I ask my Father to tell Me of the Final Reality, His Voice is silent..

Nothingness has no voice and yet speaks to Me...


-thomas





No comments: