Translate

Consciousness...


Consciousness keeps telling me to speak..

I have not yet had my shower, am I clean enough to speak of purity?..

Of course, I am joking..

What is purity?..

It is the existence within Consciousness, which is called Love..

The ego appears separate within the Dream and You are the 'Watcher'..

You watch the stories on television and therefore, understand the forms of illusion..

So many forms and thoughts projected from the minds,, that solitude is sought..

Why did Jesus walk into the desert and Gautama walk into the woods ?..

I am asking you to be singular within your walk..

Therefore, there will be only one egoic dream to surrender..

And when this is accomplished, Look above You into the Light Creator called Pure Awareness..

Do not look for yourself here, there is no separate observer..

There is only Source...


-thomas





No comments: