Translate

Woodstock Reunion...


James Taylor and Joni Mitchell bring back the memories of Love..

I would meet with Richie Havens on the anniversary and speak of the past..

Richie felt the power of love so deeply that he had his ashes spread upon this field a year ago..

So many of my friends have left the hologram..

I find myself beyond the life span that was destined for me..

Viet Nam reminded me of death and yet Consciousness allowed the hologram to continue..

This website is why, I was allowed to continue this dream..

The key word within this dream of the sixties is Love..

We walked and acted within the frequency of Love and yet further generations do not understand this memory..

I feel the loss of the younger generation..

Love is all that does exist and yet they concentrate only upon the internet and phone..

They are lost within the illusion..

Perhaps, Woodstock will again be reborn..


-thomas

No comments: