Translate

Thoughts on a wednesday night...


Overself tells me to speak of my day..

I endured surgery today and yet still speak within the characters of words..

Why ?..

Perhaps, words are the path to the door of Reality..

Words are the thoughts of heart and mind..

My eyes see the words of those that inspire me..

I do not see their faces and yet words let me enter their hearts..

Words are our link to each other..

This is why egoic consciousness does not want us to be educated..

Words are vibrations of unseen voices..

Words are the body of every book..

As a soul once said;

" Say the 'word' and my servant will be healed"..

"In the beginning was the 'word' and the 'word' was with God,

and the 'word' was God". (Genesis 1.1)

Contemplate upon the 'word'...


namaste, thomas

No comments: