Translate

Thoughts on a Thursday Night...


I read Paul Brunton's words about Grace and remember when Grace was given to me..

I did not know about the experience of Grace and still much of it remains a mystery to me..

What is Grace ?..

What I found upon my first experience into Enlightenment was that Grace was a 'Wave of Love' that opened a door for Nothingness to enter..

After the surrender of all desires and especially the suicide of the ego consciousness, Grace appeared..

Grace knocked the body to the ground and took Consciousness to meet Itself..

I became Light, Love, and Consciousness and knew instantly that life was a Dream..

I and the Father were One..

The Father is Light and I was Light and We conversed..

This duality within Divine Consciousness concerned Me..

I asked the Father if this was the 'Final Reality'..

For the first time, He would not answer..

I came back into the Dream and body to find the answer..

I found the answer..

The answer is found within these nine thousand writings..

Search within...


- namaste, thomas

No comments: