Translate

' Look into the mirror '...


My cat jumps upon my keyboard and demands love but all I can do is pet him a few times and set him upon the floor for further adventures..

You ask about Reality and all that I can tell you is to seek Nothingness..

I know your mind and desire and yet all I can say is that you must meditate and contemplate upon that which is unknown..

You seek the knowledge of life and Truth and all I can say is that you must find this on your own as words from others are from the ego..

The ego is a dream from You..

It is not Real, It is a Desire..

You are the Observer and not the Observed..

But, will you understand a lot of words from another ego ?..

There is Only One Consciousness, the rest is a 'Play'..

We are 'Playing'..

Eternity has a lot of time to 'Play'..

Light and Dark, Love and Selfishness..

Such a longtime to look into the mirror..


namaste, thomas

No comments: