Translate

Dreams on ash-wednesday......


I look at the television and see darkness..

I see the face of a man that appears with ashes upon his third eye,

and I see deception..

I see a man of high prestigue that appears as heroic but is a puppet..

You see him as an icon of patriotism and love,

and yet Consciousness tells me that he is evil..

All is a Play and we are just actors..

Do not believe what you are shown..

I am you and yet all that I can tell you is that all is a Dream..

The voices that you hear are liars..

All of history are lies and deceit..

Research is all that I can advise you of..

Believe no one..


namaste, thomas






1 comment:

Unknown said...


a friend of mine always says history is simply....his story,....not mine. who am i going to believe? no one's experience but my own.

we are fed what they want us to be fed.......its total mind control. we are lead to believe we have choice,......we have no choice. its all an illusion within the dream.

who controls the earth? the same ones who start wars to make money, and reduce populations. beyond earth, other races rule.......whatever they may hold over our so called leaders we can only guess.

is there an awakening going on? do you find more and more people on your blog? lets hope and pray that is true.