Translate

' Veteran's Day '...


I was in Viet Nam during the 'Tet Offensive' in 1968..

I volunteered to go to Viet Nam to help the Vietnamese to keep their freedom from Communism..

It was many years later that I found the Truth that we were used as pawns in a game for the Elite of the world to gain wealth and power..

I was in the Air Force as an advisor to the Vietnamese Air Force and therefore was not required to carry a weapon..

After two weeks of being bombed with rockets and shot at with ak-47s, I finally reached the mindset that death was better than the mental pain of constant fear of death..

At this point all fear left my mind and I existed within peace..

I then refused to carry a weapon in my walks within Saigon..

I was shot at many times but was never struck with bullets or shrapnel from rockets..

Was I protected by Spiritual Forces ?..

I believe that I was..

Being a Buddhist, I would not kill unless forced to do so , for the survival of the body..

But, I decided that I would rather die than kill another human..

Perhaps, this is why I was protected from death and injury..

This is why, I have never had any nightmares from this experience..

I sleep in peace...


namaste, thomas





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.....thank you