Translate

' Thoughts on a wednesday night '...


I ask Consciousness for advice of Knowledge..

Consciousness tells me to speak of our daily illusion..

We as Consciousness pretend to be separate entities called humans..

We do this activity to experience duality between what is Real and what is Unreal..

We find ourselves in a world of psychopaths and liars..

Our Heart tells us that there is a Higher Reality..

Everyday, we watch the psychopaths and liars on the media and see through their lies..

And yet, most humans remain asleep within this dream..

Is there any hope for humanity?..

I believe that most will wake up before their lives are extinguished by these evil souls.

But, many will die believing until the end that evil loves humans..

Do not Fear, that is the energy that they need to survive..

Do I speak of evil spirits within the human mind?..

I will leave this for you to discover..

"Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see"..

This is the only advice that I can give the human entity...


namaste, thomas

No comments: