Translate

' Searching for Truth '...


Because of the Spiritual level that the members of this group has shown me, I can therefore speak from the Esoteric level of Thought and not the Exoteric level of Thought..

In my quest for God, which is really the quest for Truth, I as egoic desire had to die..

Remember, the words of Jesus,

" you must die , to be born"..

Did I seek Truth or did I seek God?..

The Truth is that I sought only Truth, and found God..

After many years of meditation, I was able to die as ego and Awaken as Divine Consciousness..

I found existence as Light, Love, and Consciousness..

And yet, there was a higher voice that would answer my questions within this Light..

This was called 'the Father' by Jesus..

There is much more to this story, but I immediately knew that life was a dream, and I had just Awakened from this dream..

The point is that,

words within any book are not worth much,

when all you have to do,

is give all that you have...


namaste, thomas

No comments: