Translate

My thoughts on the Judas Gospel...


In this Gnostic Teaching, God is a Luminous Light of Love and Consciousness..

In the times that I surrendered the belief in separate ego consciousness,

I Awakened into this Luminous Light that is spoken of in this Gospel..

I found that I was inseparable from this clear 'White Light' of Consciousness, Light, and Unconditional Love..

There was an Energy of Love and Knowledge that flowed through this Light..

Although, I thought that I was alone within this Light, I proclaimed to Myself that I never wanted to leave this Bliss..

At this thought, A "Voice" appeared in the form of a masculine voice and asked me if I wanted to stay or return to the body..

This Higher Intellect of Knowledge within this Light is whom, Jesus called 'Father'..

This 'Voice' would answer all of my questions except for one..

That one question is;

"Is this the Final Reality ?"..

It has taken me many years to find the answer to that question..

And yes, I did decide to come back into the body as I did not want my friends and relatives to feel the pain of my dead body and I wanted to tell others what I have found...


namaste, thomas

No comments: