Translate

Enlightenment and Ascencion


Enlightenment and Ascencion...

The difference that I have found within these two words is that Enlightenment is the surrender of the false conception of self called ego and Ascencion is walking up the ladder to Yourself..

Why is there such a struggle for you to look within the mirror?..

Why is such a long journey back to Home, required?..

In Enlightenment, I found my Self as Light, Love, and Consciousness, with the ability to create any dream of manifestation that I desired..

I also felt the desire to go beyond this state of Godhood to a higher state that I did not know of..

I had the intense desire to end all desires..

To end all dreams..

To end the Personality of Creator..

But, this was only my experience,

your's might be different...



namaste, thomas

No comments: