Translate

Nisargadatta Maharaj quotes...


In every body there is a dream, but the dreamer is the same, the one Self, which reflects itself in each body as "I am".


To me all [persons] are equal. Differences in appearance and expression are there, but they do not matter. Just as the shape of a gold ornament does not affect the gold, so does man's essence remain unaffected.

There is absolutely no difference between me and others, except in my knowing myself as I am. I know it for certain and you do not. The difference is only in the mind and temporary. I was like you, you will be like me.

My self and your self are one. I know it, but you don't. That is all the difference - and it cannot last.

I am the other person, the other person is myself; in name and shape we are different, but there is no separation. At the root of our being we are one.

No comments: