Translate

I see the unreal...


I find myself in a laughing condition to experience life..

I see the phony governments of the world seeking to control all humans..

I see the death of most of the humans planned by these powers..

Too many humans to control by propaganda and lies..

We sit and watch the events that are controlled..

Can we awaken to see reality?..

Is it too late to save the dream of humans?..

Who knows?..

Does it matter?..

The negative entities of this dream seem to think that it is important to control the humans..

This is called egoism..

egoism is the dream of non-reality..

It is a strange game that life plays..

The Elite of the world are lost in this game of control and remain imprisoned within this illusion..

we die and yet , We laugh at this Nightmare...

namaste, thomas

No comments: