Translate

A letter from God...


Hello everyOne,

I know that we don't get together all that much to have any real conversation, so I decided to write a few words..

I know about all the pain and fear that you daily suffer and I wish that I could do something about it...

but, these are your creations and I have given My promise of your free will to create and destroy..

This is usually My job,

as I am 'Divine Consciousness' and have the power of creation and destruction..

My Source and Creator, is called 'Pure Awareness' and does not even Know Itself,

as there is no ego to see Itself..

This is why I run things here in the lower frequencies..

I realise that there is separation, but, this also is a creation of your mind..

You and I are actually the same Creator..

this speaking to Myself feels a little weird,

but needed...

The real message that I want to give you is to "Wake Up"..

I'm tired of sleeping and need to return Home,

just as You do.....


namaste, thomas

No comments: