Translate

the same Source...


If I am you, how can I suffer in my relationship with you? We suffer as we feel separate.

When I see you as an other, then I see you through my expectations, my judgments, my conditions and my relationship with you is flawed and invaded by conditions and unhappiness.

Now, am I willing to see you as myself and am I willing to be absolutely still and completely non judgmental in my relationship with myself and you?

This is worth exploring.
There is no need to say: No, this is not possible. There is no need to take an a-priori stance about this possibility. Why don't you explore it whichever way you can?
Tell yourself that we are one consciousness speaking all tongues. Tell yourself the other is my mother, brother, my very self and that the other is the same light, the same Source as yourself.

This does not mean you should be resigned to an abusive relationship. Not at all.
You can see the other as yourself, and you can see an abusive behavior as an aspect of yourself that you do not want to relate to.
You step out of abuse without making a big story out of it. You simply remove the soiled shoes. And it's done.
But when you make a story out of it, if you continue to debate it, you drag it in your space and you are not done with it since it continues to define you.

Whatever defines you creates a mistaken identity creates a story-you and you become confused about the real you.
The real you is invisible and is undefined. It is Source energy and powers the universe, creates all creations while remaining uncreated.

Magdi Em Be



No comments: