Translate

the end ...


The 'short path' is not to be feared anymore than the 'long path'..

I spoke of my own experiences, as this is what is done in this room..

A person may have many different experiences according to that which they are
seeking..

If you seek a spiritual entity such as Krishna , then you will probably end up
with that entity..

All I did was to desire Truth..

Therefore, Truth was given to me..

This may not be your Truth but I found it to be Truth..

There are also levels of Truth which are found according to higher
consciousness..

After my experience, I found a higher Truth of there being an Observer above
that which I was within..

The higher Observer was Pure Intelligence that dreamed the creation of Divine
Consciousness..

The Higher Observer has no ego or personality and therefore is the Essence of
Loving Intellect..

Once We have surrendered the Personality of Divine Consciousness and dissolved into Nothingness,

There is only Pure Intelligence left..

The Dream of separate egoic consciousness has ended..


namaste, thomas

No comments: