Translate

Extinction...


I have already decided to enter the first stage of Reality by awakening as Divine Consciousness and then eventually proceeding into Pure Intelligence because I found complete Love and Happiness within the first Reality..

But, my question to the "Light" upon entry into Divine Consciousness was, "Is this the final Reality ?"..

This question was not answered to Me..

Perhaps, I was not ready to receive the Final Reality or perhaps Divine Consciousness, Itself, was not aware of the Final Reality..

Divine Consciousness is separate from Final Reality and therefore may not be aware that extinction is the final solution and that is why It remains separate from Reality..

Extinction is the most difficult decision to make..

But, with this constant contemplation of mine, It is becoming a true Reality and is no longer feared by me..

I welcome Nothingness...
...........

namaste, thomas.

No comments: