Translate

samsara...


"Whatever we see, whatever we understand, is nothing but ignorance.

This is because when this understanding arises, it creates mind, and the mind becomes I am.

I am needs to understand something and act.

This activity from I am is misunderstanding, because consciousness cannot be understood, perceived, or conceived.

It has no other observer.

It is self-effulgent, omnipresent, omniscient.

Who could be the observer?"

"Understanding has objectified it, and it has become subjective self.

Being subject, it needs to create.

This creation is the result of ignorance.

In this ignorance, whatever you understand, conceive, or perceive if just ignorance."

"The creation vanishes in an instant, just as it arises.

I is the mind, and objects are the universe.

Utter 'I' and there is the universe - past, present, future - and endless repetition.

This is samsara."


Pooja..

No comments: