Translate

Secrets of Life...

Vernon Howard's
SECRETS OF LIFE

**********************************************************************


"What is your life all about? Have you ever paused long enough in the mad rush
of your money-making of trying to get what you call good things for yourself,
have you ever slowed down long enough to ask yourself a simple question, what is
my life all about. When is the last time you've done that? Long time ago, right?

We're going to examine your life and the first thing I want you to understand
and understand quite clearly, that your life is not your happenings. Now you
think it is. You say 'I suffered that loss', I lost my best friend, I lost my
spouse, I lost by girl- friend,' whatever. You say you lost something, that
means that you think that you are somehow connected with this event. Not really,
you just think so.

Your life therefore is not your happenings, it is not what happens to you. When
you understand this, when you are able to separate your life, find your true
life, separate it from what happens to you, now you know what life is all about,
you know what you are all about and you are free from the world."

No comments: