Translate

" Fame "...

I have been thinking of the concept of 'Fame', the other day.

I realised that the egoic consciousness of humans build up the ego of a separate entity into celebrity and then, at the peak of this celebrity, the egoic consciousness attempts to destroy the fame of the individual ego..

I think that this is the lesson of 'Fame'..

Everyone wants to be near the famous and will not leave the famous alone..

Therefore, you are denied the importance of 'Solitude' and the peacefulness that is found within..

This is 'Consciousness' teaching the 'ego' that egoic consciousness is a state of pain..

When I witness the people on television with their intense desire to become famous, I can see the future of pain that they will encounter on the road of this desire for egoic celebrity..

I know that the ego will create 'Drama' as it interacts with other ego's and pain will be shared with others..

Families will be destroyed.

Friendships will be broken.

Trust will disappear..

Betrayal will be common..

Fortunately for the victim of Fame..

"Fame is Fleeting"..


namaste, thomas

No comments: