Translate

The Golden Rule...

As I have been reading about the new law of the earth that will take effect upon
the dissolution of the cabal..

I remembered about one of the times that I have entered the Light of Reality..

As I was basking within the Love and Light of God,
I decided to ask a question of the Light..

I asked the Light; " What is the most important lesson for me to learn while
within the body?"..

The Light answered;
" Treat others as you want to be treated"..

I was a little shocked to hear such a common spoken lesson..
A lesson that was often repeated within childhood..

I had expected to receive some very esoteric teaching..
And yet, I received the most basic teaching of life..

As always after my question and answer..
I was returned to the body..

Perhaps, this basic lesson of humanity was to prepare me for this future event..


namaste, thomas

No comments: