Translate

2012 Ascention...

There is much written about the frequency of the earth increasing into the state of the fourth dimension...
Is this true?.. I don't really know..
the fourth dimension is the state of individual ego within the higher frequency and low materiality of existence..

This is a better existence that that of the lower frequency of the third dimension but the lifetime is much longer.. as much as ten thousand years..
The question is; " Do you want to stay within this state of duality another ten thousand years?"

We are only speaking of the next dimension.. there are many beyond that..
How many lifetimes will it take to finally surrender the ego of duality?

You will be given a decision at this point of evolution..
Do you want to enter the next dimension or do you desire to stay within the third dimension..

This is an important decision..
This is an action of your 'free will'..

You as the Reality of Divine Consciousness has the only power of decision..
This is why, you will be asked..

I have decided to bypass my own decision..
I am going to give my decision to Divine Consciousness..

I will stand within the Energy of Unconditional Love and allow God to decide..
" Not my will, but thy Will be Done"....


namaste, thomas

No comments: