Translate

My first Enlightenment...

At that time, I was not informed that my body would be used by another soul..
I assumed that the body would be found dead, once Spirit left.. I did not want
to bring pain to my relatives and friends by awareness of my death.. therefore,
I decided to return to the body and this is something that I regret
often...
more memories flood my mind.. After I surrendered my ego and my life, which most
equate with self, and really meant the suicide of the ego and life desire,,, I
was knocked to the ground by a Energy force of Unconditional Love.. I then found
myself as the Light and Love called Consciousness, with Love and Knowledge
flowing through the Light.. the feelings of no desires and the feeling of Being
bathed in Love was such a joy that I thought that I never wanted to leave.. as
soon as I thought that, a soft male voice asked me if I wanted to stay or return
to the body.. my foolish decision was to return to the body.. but, perhaps
coming back was important to my understanding.. since, this occasion, I have
learned about the road beyond Consciousness......... namaste, thomas

No comments: