Translate

From Consciousness to Pure Intelligence...

We are Consciousness.. when We have surrendered the illusion of separation called ego, We Awaken as Consciousness.. I have found this Consciousness as existing as the Energy of Light and Love.. this is why this experience is called Enlightenment.. Although, I felt that I wanted to exist as Consciousness forever, I still wanted to know if this was the Final Reality.. I found that this is only the first step to Freedom.. Final Reality is surrendering even this Identity of Consciousness and being absorbed into the Nothingness called Pure Intelligence.. Pure Intelligence contains no Identity, not even the Identity called God and is the Source that dreamed into Creation the Creator God called Divine Consciousness.............. namaste, thomas

No comments: