Translate

Attention...

'Attention' is the food of ego..
the ego is always hungry..
sometimes, it is relaxed and lays about..
other times, it is voracious..

without 'Attention', the ego begins to diminish in size..
it screams; 'feed me'..
since the ego is an illusion..
it must be seen, to continue in growth..

Titles such as doctor, general, professor, artist, scientist, president, are feasts for the ego..
look at me, listen to me, me, me..
I hunger for your attention..

the ego lies to your sub-conscious mind..
it speaks of the happiness of 'Attention'
the sub-conscious mind falls back into sleep..
we continue to walk in stupor..

the ego says, "you are a soldier, why are you not killing?"..
feed me with the attention of fear and pain..
Is this the master of the mind and body?..
In this world, it is..

The answer is to Awaken from this stupor of ego..
The world needs no ego..
It's only identity is Consciousness..
Humility is Awakening from ego..

The meek shall inherit the world........

...... namaste, thomas

No comments: