Translate

Adyashanti...

From The Shape of Love

All things seen depend
upon the Unseen.
All sounds depend upon Silence.
All things felt depend
upon what is not felt.

*********

So Cheap

I am all hollowed out now
Like a reed.
I gave everything for this.
And still I laughingly wonder:
How could it have been so cheap?

*********

The Calling

I heard You call,
answered and became the calling...

I thought I wanted love
but instead became the loving...

How was I to know
that desire awakens and
becomes the desired?

*********

Total stillness of being comes when
all resistance to movement is absent.

When all resistance is absent,
there is complete stillness, an alive stillness,
a vital stillness which is pure movement
without resistance.

*********

Everything is a spark of that eternal radiance.

Why flee from the world in order to find it,
when you yourself are already on fire?

*********

There's a great space
in which this moment takes place.
There's a great silence
that is listening to the thoughts.

*********

The true I is I-less
While remaining as I.

*********

Never define yourself,
and you will see that everything everywhere
is an extension of yourself.

*********

No comments: