Translate

This is God, speaking...

Hi everybody, I know that we don't get together all that much to do any real conversation, so I decided to write a few words.. I know about all the pain and fear that you daily suffer and I wish that I could do something about it... but, these are your creations and I have given My promise of your free will to create and destroy.. This is usually My job, as I am Divine Consciousness and have the power of creation and destruction.. My Boss is called Pure Awareness and does not even Know Itself.. this is why I run things here in the lower frequencies.. I realise that there is separation, but, this also is a creation of your mind.. You and I are actually the same guy.. this speaking to Myself feels a little weird.. but needed... The real message that I want to give you is to "Wake Up".. I'm tired of sleeping and need to return Home, just as You............namaste, thomas

No comments: