Translate

Saint Meerabai Quotes...

Let people say good things or bad things
I will bear them all!
Meera cannot love even a moment without her beloved Lord Krishna.

O my mind,
Worship the lotus feet of the Indestructible One!

O my companion,
Worldly comfort is an illusion,
As soon you get it, it goes.

My eyes are sad without seeing you!
Ever since you left, my Lord!
I have no peace of mind!

I am mad, not conscious of my body!
Nobody understands my agony!
Meera says: only He knows my state,
in whose hands are life and death!

Drink the nectar of the Divine Name,
O human! Drink the nectar of the Divine Name!
Leave the bad company,
always sit among righteous company.

With my tears,
I watered the creeper of love that I planted;
Now the creeper has grown spread all over,
and borne the fruit of bliss.

If abandoning one's wife could summon God
Would not thousands be eunuchs?
Mirabai knows that to find the Divine One,
The only indispensable is Love.

I have no father, no mother, relatives or brothers.
I have broken family ties; who can do anything?
I have spoken of my love through my tears.
Servant Meera has fallen in love with the Lord,
He is now mine. Gopala (Lord Krishna) is mine. No one else!

One night as I sat in quiet,
I seemed on the verge of entering a world inside so vast
I know it is the source of all of us.

Do not mention the name of love,
O my simple-minded companion.
Strange is the path
When you offer your love.
Your body is crushed at the first step. .....................from buddhasangha.com

No comments: