Translate

Reflection...

As I enter old age and the body begins to remind me that the time is getting closer to dust, I wonder if at the point of transition, will I Truly remember who I Am.. or will I just be another soul caught up in the schools of Knowledge awaiting for entrance back into the material worlds for futher learning.. Will the ego convince me that it is still alive and that this journey was for naught.. Is it only those that walk as Christs that finally enter Freedom.. "Many are called but few are chosen", rings in my ears.. The daily struggle for Complete Awareness is the job of the new year.. with no vacations and plenty of over-time.. Perhaps, Divine Consciousness will have Mercy and grant me an unlocked Door..........namaste, thomas

2 comments:

Bill said...

Dear Thomas... Blessings for the new year... Be assured that Divine Consciousness will be merciful toward you...Your Reflection reveils a desire for Truth... How could Love deny that... Jesus also reminds us that He is The Way, The Truth, and The Light... Peace my friend... namaste... Bill (USMC)

thomas ... said...

Thank You, Bill.. It is good to hear from You.. as Gautama said, Perseverence is the most important aspect of Knowledge........namaste, thomas