Translate

Jesus Speaks Today...

Why do so many Christians refuse to consider that Jesus could be talking to humankind today?
Kim: Jesus, I regularly get angry e-mails from Christians who accuse me of blasphemy for pretending to be you or who have other reasons for refusing to sincerely consider that you could be talking to us today—through this website or other means. They seem unwilling to consider that you could have something to say today that goes beyond what is in the Bible.

What is the reason for this, given that one would think all who call themselves Christians would be open to hearing what you have to say?


Jesus: There is only one reason: These people have adopted a man-made image – a graven image – of Christ and they refuse to compare it to the reality of who I AM.


Kim: That’s all you have to say about this?


Jesus: As I explain in Stop rejecting my gift to you, I gave humankind a gift 2,000 years ago:

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. (John, Chapter 14)

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John, Chapter 14)

The purpose of this gift is that people can get to know me – the Living Christ – within their own hearts, so they do not need to go through a church or doctrine outside themselves.

Yet knowing the Living Christ in your heart makes it impossible for you to ignore the beam in your own eye, and thus knowing me means you have to change.

Those who are not willing to change must cling to a man-made image that I am a remote being, sitting in heaven without ever speaking directly to human beings.

When people see a distance between themselves and me, they can insert a man-made image in that space. And this allows them to create the image that they are good Christians and that they can be saved without removing the beam – the ego – in their own eye. This is what I called the broad way that leads to destruction.

I could give a long discourse about this – as I have already done other places on this website – but the equation is simple:

•For those who are willing to change, what I have said here will be enough to start the chain-reaction that will set them free to get to know me in their hearts.

•For those who are NOT willing to change, no amount of words would make a difference. In fact, the more I say, the more they have to argue against.


As I said: “Those who have ears had better hear!”

........from askrealjesus.com

No comments: