Translate

Who is Ram Tzu ?...

ram tzu really does not exist , this is a false
name for an author that is trying to use humor and a certain amount
of pushing, to get you to know yourself.. He pushes harder than most
teachers because, he wants you to attain Freedom faster than the
teachers that teach with a silk glove.. If you are advanced in
spiritual knowledge , you may have a chance to attain Enlightenment
on your own but, the Knowledge of others that have traveled this
path before you can help you to shorten the path.. The I Am is of
course the name for God and is also our name.. If you can surrender
the false ego, then you will Know I AM.. If you cannot.. then you
will only know i.. the self that the author is speaking of is both
self (ego) and Self(God).. you must have the deeper Knowledge to know
the difference.. He uses humor to exhibit the point of destroying the
ego.. remember, he does not exist, he is speaking as the thoughts of
your own mind.............namaste, thomas

1 comment:

Sophia said...

I like this Ram Tzu guy.

Oh, I started to worry that I might post too many comments here. Please don't feel afraid to tell me when I talk too much. I love coming to your blog because it helps me remember. It's a type of meditation for me to come here. When I read what you post here, I am reminded. And don't feel you are expected to respond to my ramblings. It is already more than a gift that I could ever hope for just to be able to come here and read what you share with us. Thank you.