Translate

Unselfish Love...

I live north of New York City and was born and raised on the border of the City.. I eventually moved upstate to see Trees and open parking spaces.. I was a student of Meditation and Mysticism and quickly learned that whatever I wished for, came True.. This experience of Thoughts becoming reality always stunned me but always furthered my belief in higher powers.. I live in a dangerous city that exists in what was once know as the country.. Five blocks away, there are gangs and killings, drugs and prostitutes and the egos running wild with desires.. But, where I live, there are trees ,grass, sky, birds, deer, racoons, fox, groundhogs, carp in a muddy pond behind my house and peace in a city that has rarely known peace.. This house, land, pond, and animals were in my vision before it was given to me by Consciousness for a price that is too low to mention.. This experience was given to me as proof that good and peace can exist in a place where good and peace are rarely known.. Most of my neighbors are african-american and we have always found friendship as a bond.. Tonight, my neighbor, who is a grandmother to three small girls were walking across their yard and the girls started to wave to me, even though they had only met me on a couple of occasions, they then told their grandmother to wave to me.. I'm sure that she felt somewhat foolish, but still obliged their demands.. They waved to me with complete love and kindness and just wished to share this feeling with me and their grandmother.. they desired nothing in return, but loved the fact that I continued to wave to them.. Then, the Holy Spirit spoke to me the words of Jesus, when He said;" And the children shall lead them".... Jesus was speaking of Unselfish-Love.............namaste, thomas

3 comments:

Sophia said...

A beautiful post. Thanks for sharing this, and giving us a glimpse into your life here on earth.

baskar said...

I am happy for you. Take care: wish you health and happiness, always.

Regards.

Baskar

Unknown said...


oh! but the culture that is encroaching once again into that fair city!!..... if only all it's inhabitants could know the love that is there for the taking/giving!

i too have drawn people, places, and things into my dream/life. its the energy you send out,....and believe in. somehow the universal energies come together, in infinite wisdom,...and what is needed appears.

enjoy your patch of love and nature....and watch for those geese in chevron flight! .....it won't be long now.

namaste thomas