Translate

Doubts are Gone...

In the last verse spoken by Arjuna in the Gita, he declares that all his doubts are gone and that he has gained recognition of the true Self. Hence all his questions cease. His enquiry into Truth has come to an end. Nothing more is said either by him or his teacher. Both enter into a state of silence and this silence is revealed as the highest, because the spirit is beyond both the agitations of intellect and the babble of speech. It is best felt and known, understood and communicated, through such inner stillness..............Paul Brunton

3 comments:

Sophia said...

This has reached me on a very profound level.

It helps explain something that needed to be explained to me. Well, needed to be explained to me on a personal level, although I'm sure my Higher Self already knew.

Sophia said...

(Posting extra comment to check follow-up box.)

thomas ... said...

There comes a time when no further Knowledge is needed.. This is the time of Full Realization of True Self.. This is why Jesus said;" I and the Father are One"........namaste, thomas