Translate

The Illusion of the Material World...

The key to understanding that the material world is an illusion is to know that
all objects including ourselves are unlimited numbers of atoms that are actually
quite far apart.. they are small galaxies that appear to come together to form
objects.. this is the belief that we have formed in our consciousness and the
limited ability of our human senses to see and feel only limited frequencies..
Once you have traveled beyond the frequencies of the material plane, you will
realize that it is all just a projection of our thoughts on a screen.. This is
why it is so important to surrender the ego, so that you can experience Reality
as it Truly Is............namaste, thomas

9 comments:

natbas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sir, blogs such as this is what counts as satsang in my present circumstances. I am deeply grateful for the inspirational material that I find in this blog.

Regards,

Baskar

thomas ... said...

I am happy that these words are a benefit to you.......namaste, thomas

Anonymous said...

Thank you sir.

As it is, some of the Sufi quotes are so deep, they re overwhelming...

Thanks.

thomas ... said...

Do not fear.. as you gain knowledge and wisdom, these words will become as clear as your breath..........namaste, thomas

Anonymous said...

I feel happy and thankful for the goodwill and Satsang...

thomas ... said...

Concerning the more difficult writings of sufis' and other mystics, they are meant to be difficult, to force you to walk up the stairs of knowledge by yourself so that the Truth that you find will be real to you and not be merely the thoughts of others.. If I think that the thoughts are difficult, I will explain them but I do not want you to believe everything that I say, just because I say it ,as I want you to Realize Knowledge completely on your own , so that you will truly know Truth........namaste, thomas

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sir.

Hope my comments are not a disturbance.

Regards,

thomas ... said...

Not at all.. I welcome all your comments..........namaste, thomas