Translate

Entering the Light...

In one of my meditation states of entering the "White Light", which occurs when you empty yourself of ego, I was part of All that existed and was in a state of Bliss, enjoying the incredible Love and Freedom that existed.. Even though, I had no physical body and existed within this Light as Light and Consciousness, I thought that I should use this time to learn.. So I said to the Light," What is the most important lesson that I am to learn while in the body"?.... What seemed like a kindly voice but had to be Thought, said to me, "Treat all, as you, wish to be treated"....Such short advice, but such a succinct Wisdom............namaste, thomas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" "Treat all, as you, wish to be treated"....Such short advice, but such a succinct Wisdom

I think Ramana Maharshi said the same thing. If we realise that whatever we give to others is given to oneself, who among us would desist from giving?, he asked.

Amd I remember another reported instance when he upbraided a disciple for picking flowers at night. "Why won't you leave them alone even at night?", I think he asked.

I feel that instruction is all we need to follow in the objective world- it contains everything, and is sure to make our stay here pleasant and happy for us and others with us.

With great regards,