Translate

The Infinite Way...

I wish to express my gratitude for The Infinite Way and those principles revealed which have driven me back within the Self ever revealing the Hidden Kingdom here and now in our midst.

The only world belief to overcome is the belief in a separate existence. The only knowledge to overcome is that false sense of self. Jesus overcame that personal sense of self and afterwards we do not hear him saying anymore “of myself I am nothing.” Now we hear something new; we hear Christ saying: “He that seeth me seeth Him that sent me.”

He was accused by those around him of making himself “Equal with God.” And that is what we are required to do on this path. You must make yourself equal with God -- one with God, consciously aware that only God is present. There is no one else on earth. There is only one -- and that one is God.

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect...........Bill Skiles

No comments: