Translate

The True Destiny of Humanity..

God surveyed the tragedy of the rebellion of Lucifer and realized that God could only trust God. After the War of the Angels, God started over after repairing the Earth. With Adam and Eve, God began a grand plan to reproduce God through mankind. Beginning with Adam and Eve, God is creating an eternal God Family and mankind is destined to become eternal sons and daughters of the Almighty God. This is why Paul called those who are led by the spirit of God, the "sons of God."

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. KJV,

The language Paul used in Romans 8 is not taught in mainstream christianity today. "What do children become after they grow up?" The answer is, "They become like their parents." Paul states that mankind's destiny is to be heirs of God, joint-heirs with Christ. The children of God grow up to become God! Christ said that he was one with the Father. Christ made himself to be God and was considered by the Jews of his day as a blasphemer for such a statement. It was blaspheme during Christ's time and is sounds like blaspheme today. Mankind's destiny is to become God and this was the true message that Christ brought to this world.

John 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. KJV

Christ came to this Earth to be the first to be born into the family of God. The scripture states that Christ was the firstborn of many brethren. Paul, by equating Christians to being brothers or sisters of Christ, was stating that a Christian's ultimate destiny is to be God just as Christ is God. John 1 makes it plain that Christ is the creator God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. … 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. NIV

In Romans, Paul states it is mankind's destiny to be glorified as Christ is glorified.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. KJV..........from the Reluctant Messenger

No comments: