Translate

What is the True Purpose of Life ?

It is to realize that you are indeed
Universal Mind (God), this is not an egotistic exclamation, as it
cannot be realized until you have become free of all ego and achieved
complete humility.. as long as we believe that we are not God (Love)
(Christ) then we cannot achieve freedom.... we give great status to
the word God because we do not truly understand that God is Love...
so perhaps it would be better for us to say that we are Love and to
Love we will return, when we conquer the ego and realize that we are
indeed the energy of Love..............namaste, thomas

1 comment:

Sophia said...

My ego likes this blog.

Found it earlier today by doing a google search for nonduality on the blogspot sites.

I remember when I first encountered nonduality. I thought, "If people find out that I'm calling myself 'God', they'll think I've got a messianic complex."

But then, hopefully with the alienation of myself and the stripping away of the ego, I'll begin to not care what others think.

Great to find you, today.